Vacancy Coming up!! April 2014
Welcome to SeaShells Childcare. An Ofsted registered childminder in Dover, Kent - providing quality childcare in a safe & friendly home environment.
Full or part time vacancies for children from birth onwards
I offer local school drop off’s and pick ups where necessary, and also any of the local nurseries and playgroups.
I can also offer full time childcare within the school holidays for older children.
Why Choose a Childminder?
Childminders can offer:
- Individual care, sometimes even one-to-one, where time can be spent interacting with your child whether that be by having a cuddle, singing nursery rhymes or helping with homework
- Flexible hours & available on weekends
- Home-based care so is more 'home from home' for your child
- Low adult:child ratios (1:3)
- Continuity of care from birth right through to secondary school
- To meet the individual needs of your baby/child adapting where possible to the routines of your child
- Social outings to toddler groups & childminder drop-ins
- Real life learning, in a community environment, with regular trips to the parks, beach, shops, libraries and many other facilities
- Care within a mixed aged environment, with brothers and sisters cared for, who are pre school and school aged in a family environment.